Champion System recognized a hole in the custom market - many manufacturers sizing down men’s or unisex clothing and labeling it "women specific". Champion System has produced a range of products that was designed with the female anatomy in mind, designed and cut specifically for women.
Our new design is created for riding comfort specifically at the leg opening – we designed a simple leg opening that allows for a comfortable fit and an appealing look for the rider. Many shorts are restrictive at the leg band and create an undesirable look (“Sausage legs”). Our BELLA shorts create a seamless look and allow maximum leg movement and a flattering look.
Bella items have a more feminine cut than our standard women’s apparel and size just slightly smaller. If you find yourself in between sizes, we recommend that you size up for your Bella apparel.
- Side panels shaped specifically, designed to better follow the curves of the female body
- Standard inseam is approx. 1"-2" shorter than our reg. cycling shorts
- Higher waistband for reduced pressure around the abdomen for increased comfort and fit
- Specific leg opening style has been developed just for this product. Based off the successful RAZOR cut, the bottom cuff of the shorts feature CS CONTOUR Lycra doubled over with NO obtrusive elastic or injected gripper. This style provides comfort and reduced compression around the leg opening.
- Women’s specific cycling chamois
- Flatlock stitching
- Double layer rear panel