We pioneered "race suit" technology when we introduced the original summer race suit in 2007. Back then we called it the "Criterium Suit" thinking that racers would only wear it in short distance events. Little did we know the pro riders made our race suit their go to garment for every type of event, from criteriums to 5+ hour mountainous road races. Why? Because they wanted a tight-fitting yet comfortable, aerodynamic suit.
Close fitting, anatomically shaped race suit designed to be used in one day and stage races, following the user to take advantage of the aero benefits of a skinsuit, but with technical fabrics allowing superior sweat wicking abilities.
- Unlimited number of colours
- Made with exclusive CS Contour Lycra
- Longer sleeves with injection gripper finish
- *Updated - Laser cut cuff and Silicon injection grippers
- Heat sealed low-cut collar design
- Two rear pockets
- Flatlock stitching
- Extended front zipper to allow for "nature breaks"
- Small inner protective zipper flap to help prevent rubbing
- Available with gender specific high-quality chamois in different density to suit your need. Dr.Pad® premium Italian chamois - click here for more info
- Pre-dyed lycra colours for bottoms available in: black, red, navy, royal blue, green and grey
- Available in longer inseam length (approx. 1.5" longer ~ only for FULL WRAP designs)
Click here for our downloadable design templates: